Tuesday, December 11, 2012

More with chalk

I knew I had scored it big when I ran across this $3.00 _____ {insert name of ugly object here}.

Whatever you call it, it left MUCH to be desired. By much, I mean chalk, of course. Luckily, the frame was already painted the distressed antique white I would have chosen myself, so after about 30 minutes of scouring those ugly pepto-bismal textured roses off with my high grit sanding paper, I was ready to get started. I painted chalk-paint right over my newly smooth oil-painted surface. JUST in time for Christmas. This is currently the only Christmas decoration in my house....I know, I know, put down your weapons...I feel like I got it all out of my system with Rejoice decorating, and now Im trying to find it again to do my own house.



No comments:

Post a Comment