Friday, December 13, 2013

Thanksgiving decor and other random fun



Well, this thanksgiving was certainly a memorable one. It's thanksgiving eve and there I am in my kitchen putting fancy chalkboard label vinyls on new Rubbermaid containers that will be used as leftover holders for the fam the next day. I finish and decide to get out my big glass beverage dispenser to make some apple spa water, all fancy like, and bam---a four hour emergency room stay and 9 stitches later, Mr. A and I return home to clean up my murder scene of a kitchen where said beverage holder shattered in my hand. Sister-in-law to the rescue! Mom and dad to the rescue! Mom and dad inlaws to the rescue! Husband to the rescue!

Thanksgiving was a hit despite the fact that I was high on Vicodin and couldn't do I thing. And my 22 year old sister in law made her first turkey, and we sat around WELL into the night talking and laughing!

Here are a few pics I managed to snap to capture the 


















No comments:

Post a Comment