Monday, June 18, 2012

Does this happen to you?


THIS!

Our dresser could very easily be considered the place were pocket contents come to die. It just doesnt matter how many times I clean this off, shove things into the sock drawer below, ect, this junk just will not find a home!! My dilemma is this. I cant keep shoving this stuff into drawers out of sight, because the drawers are full enough as it is (when I actually take the time to do, fold AND put the laundry away! HA!). I cant just put a cute little basket on top of the dresser because all of this junk, although now compacted, will still be able to stare at me while I sleep all night and that just wouldnt work. I have no solution to this, and the REAL junk drawer in our entry armoire is realistically too far away for the before-bed-pocket-emptying ceremony that occurs every night.

#learntolivewithit

No comments:

Post a Comment