Monday, September 17, 2012

What I've been loving, Fall Edition

Temperatures are starting to mellow, cooler days sneak in here and there, and here we are in the middle of September. I know its officially Fall because all things pumpkin have been taking over my Pinterest boards. Here are the top 14 Ive been loving this fall!


Thrift-store finds! We got this letter "A" as a gift from my friend, Holly! I bet you can't guess what it stands for! :)

Favorite fall scent, Bath & Body works "Leaves"...
...mixed with a little "Apple Cider" Scentsy!
Lazy Labor Day shopping from the comfort of my own bed
Warm Fall sunlight shining through the blinds

Decorating with Pine Cones!
Fried Green Tomatos!

Fall baking!
Finishing our "old ladder" project! (Just in time to be in the way of the Christmas tree in a few months...great..)
Practicing my VERY lack-luster chalkboard typography skills on this once silver vintage platter


Practice makes perfect!


FINALLY finishing our dining room mini-gallery wall
Dining room complete! 
Enjoying lazy weekends with our Herky-dog

What have you been loving???

1 comment: