Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fall Chalk 2.0

After tackling the pantry cupboard door, I went to work on our big mantle chalkboard. You may remember its recent transformation from Halloween to Christmas for Christmas photos.

After our Christmas shoot, it was back to Thanksgiving for the board...until after the 22nd that is, when we're back to Christmas....Im thinking: Vintage Christmas Tree Art. Who knows, this is a little adventurous for me...remember, we're talking about ART..plus me. It's hit or miss folks, really and truly..

Either way, Ill leave you with a little bit of truth:



2 comments:

  1. Haaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!! THANK you! I.Am.An.Idiot. This has been fixed, however I'm leaving this image up for pure comic relief. Apparently when chalking all spelling goes right out the window!

    ReplyDelete