Monday, October 21, 2013

Hello Fall!

We'll tackle fall pumpkin decorating in a completely separate post, after I actually get those decorated. For now, here are some signs of fall popping up around the house. Fall decorating is my absolute favorite holiday to decorate for. This year, we decided not to decorate for both Halloween & Fall since we have no Halloween gatherings. Next year. :)

First thing's first: Fall chalkboards:






Our Church community center's chalkboard from our Fall Fest event!

Next up: Fall accents throughout the house














{notice the subtle changes I made to our entry table. Make up your MIND, Michelle} 

And finally: our fall tables cape





And finally, a sneak peak at pumpkin decorating!










1 comment:

  1. I love your style! Seems so effortless yet looks so awesome! I need some of your creativity!

    ReplyDelete