Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cupcake Glam

I swoon over the sight of a great swatch of fabric.I got this apron and tea towel set as a gift from Mom-n-law tonight and am instantly in love with this print. It's mod pop of color and retro vibe made me fall HARD. I have a secret love for all things apron and a not so secret love for all things tea towel. The crazy-awesomer the print, the better. I love opening my drawer and seeing tea towel overload in cheery, crazy prints! Call me weird, but if I'm going to spend a reasonable amount of time in my kitchen preparing food, cleaning, washing, repeating, I want to be surrounded by stuff that makes me smile. And an interesting print, my readers, does JUST that. Have you ever tried a tea towel? They are amazing, no print or awesome print. What things are secret must haves in your kitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment