Sunday, July 8, 2012

Being Outdoorsy-ish

This weekend, Kevin left for a week-long wilderness trip with our church. Praise God for any spiritual growth Kevin is sure to walk through, but man, its hard being patient waiting for him to return home! So I decided to try anything humanly possible to keep distracted from the fact that I won't be speaking with my husband until Thursday!

To pay homage to Kevin, who is likely carrying a canoe on his shoulders as I type, I tried my hand at several "manly" things; things that usually he takes care of for me. :)

Things like, trimming our Bonsai tree:

and after:

And cleaning all of the cotton off of our AC (I just LOVE being surrounded by cottonwood trees!)

and after(also minus the old mulch bags that needed to GO)

**As you can see, our back yard is in SERIOUS need of some landscaping. We're saving our pennies, trust us!!

And cleaning the garage, something that never seems to stay clean, no matter how hard we try!

and after:







No comments:

Post a Comment